27/04/2012

Fuck yeah, &c.

I might have mentioned Bon Iver before, well he's such a dreamboat. This tumblr blog really tickled me; 'erotic' vignettes of exactly the kind of totally idyllic situations you'd be in if you were his girl. The caption for the above image: "We made love on a vintage army blanket this afternoon. Bon Iver got a distant look in his eyes. He said, ‘I love to feel the rough wool against my skin'." Quite.

If you're into this sort of thing, you probably already know about Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling, but for some serious Brit bromance, minus captions, go to fuckyeaheddieredmayne. And while we're on the subject, you should have a look at fuckyeaholivedrab, run by the guy behind the magnificent Cork Grips.

1 comment:

  1. The bobble hat is the spoiler, it prevents me from raising suffice erotic sap to appreciate the rest

    ReplyDelete